http://huntersneeds.net/rigaro/1553 Featuring the new PMP Notebook installment. Based on the 6th edition of the PMBOK, The PMP Notebook is updated with all the changes that occurred between the 5th edition while still maintaining the outline method, one of the most effective study guides to prepare for an exam.
What is the Outline Method?
The outline method takes information from main topics and breaks them down to sub-topics and supporting details. The indentation are made to separate each category. This method is effective as a study guide or even prepare for an essay. The advantage is that it not only lists the content, but it shows the relationship of each content for easy recollection. It’s also easy to review and you can use it to turn the points into questions for another way of studying.
example of the outlining method that is in the book
sites de rencontre maroc What are Characteristics of a Project?
- Projects are temporary - meaning that every project has a definite beginning and a definite end.
- Projects are usually unique - something that has not been done before.
- Projects are performed by people.
- Projects are continuously modified, improved and details are added as more information is known - Progressive Elaboration, also called rolling wave planning.
- Projects are implemented to achieve an organization’s strategic goals.
- Projects are planned, executed and controlled.
Ready to buy the book to help you pass the PMP exam?
The PMP Notebook is available from these retailers